- Perimeter of the Alpine Convention
- CC BY 4.0 - Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
+ This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
+ It can be used and distributed in any medium or format, for any purpose, even commercially, provided that appropriate credit is given to the data provider (Permanent Secretariat of the Alpine Convention (PSAC) and, if available, to the authors/sources (these can be generally found in the metadata under "additional information"), that a link to the license is provided, and that any change done to the work is clearly indicated. Although not required by the standard creative commons licensing conditions we would appreciate to be given appropriate notice when the work is used in a publication by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
+ For more info see https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/.
Perimeter of application of the Alpine Convention.
- Publication Date
- July 20, 2020, 8:28 a.m.
- Vector Data
- alpine convention , perimeter
- Legal land or political entity descriptions. Examples: political and administrative boundaries
- PSAC - Permanent Secretariat Alpine Convention
- Maintenance Frequency
- Frequency Of Maintenance For The Data Is Not Known
- Some limitations apply to the access or use of the data
The perimeter defines the area of application of the Alpine Convention.
- Supplemental Information
Piva Aureliano (PASC), 2020
The layer can be accessed through WMS services at http://www.atlas.alpconv.org/geoserver/ows?service=wms&version=1.3.0&request=GetCapabilities
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data
Comments (0 total)
Log in to add a comment